2012년 6월 12일 화요일

To Let

We made new music videos of the songs we performed in Seongam-island, 2010 as a part of the RealEstateBoxEmptySeongam-do123 project. This one was shot in front of an empty box building which is used to be a real estate agency in Seongam-island.


To let



Today as everyday
Nobody visits me
Just like every other day

On a small island in the west sea
I am alone
All alone and lonely

Nothing but grape fields and more fields of grapes
Nothing but melons, piles of melons

The girl on the bus passing by
Gazing at me from bus 123
I cannot forget her. I won't even try
(your empty eyes) *
This is how lonely I am
(my empty life) *
This is how shabby I am
(your empty eye) *

Oh, grapes
Oh, melos

(my empty life)

Oh, grapes
Oh, melons

* chorus
* translated by Bona Park with Jakub Wrzesniewski's help

임대

오늘도 하루 아무도
나를 찾지 않네
그렇게 또 하루

서해 바다 작은 섬에 나는
그렇게 혼자서
외로이 혼자서

먹먹한 포도밭, 또 포도밭
노란 참외 더미

나를 스쳐간 소녀
123 버스 창문 너머의 소녀
그 눈빛을 잊을 수 없네
(너의 텅빈 눈빛) *
난 이렇게 외로운데
(나의 텅빈 마음) *
난 이렇게 초라한데
(너의 텅빈 눈빛) *

오, 포도
오, 참외

(나의 텅빈 마음) *

오, 포도
오, 참외


*코러스


text: Bona Park, music: woozooso, voice: Hyunsook Ahn, filme: Quentin Cornet, Photo: Adam Thompson

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기